Southern California girls are blessed with beautiful summer days year round. Whether is going to the beach or just enjoying a gorgeous day hanging out with friends, L.A girls are all about outfits that are casual yet stylish.
So how do you achieve that laid-back look without sacrificing style? Well, the key is mixing and matching comfortable basics with cool accessories that you can wear everywhere. Also, adding a pop of color to your attire can definitely make it more unique.
- Lizzy Marino ” Rodeo Drive Girl” graphic tank in black.
- Siwy ” Madeleine cut off short.
- Giuseppe Zanotti croc-printed zip up sneakers.
- Adam Lippes round-buckle belt.
- Lizzy Marino ” Rodeo Drive Girl” graphic tank in white
- Fossil braided oval centerbar belt
- Superga cotu classic sneakers
- American Eagle Outfitters twill midi short.